Ecole Claire Fontaine is an Art & Language School with garden campuses for 2 - 7 year old children founded more than 30 years ago near the Pacific Ocean in the heart of Venice, California serving international and local families.
ECF is seeking dynamic French-speaking Early Childhood Education Teachers who promote creativity, critical thinking, imagination, and have a true passion for working with children.
Applicants must have a nuanced understanding of childhood dynamics and development, and be able to both take direction and work independently. French Speaking is a major plus.
Our enrollment is bouncing back, immediate openings available. Full or part time possible, campuses are open Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm. Strict COVID-19 protocol in place.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively and professionally with fellow faculty to promote the general well being of the school
- Think creatively to problem solve on your feet while engaging with a group of active children
- Engage students in small group classes and activities
- Share in efforts to keep classrooms and outdoor areas tidy as needed
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment
- Bilingual French-English
- 2-year degree in Early Childhood Education or Bachelor of Arts degree in ECE or 12 units minimum from an accredited school.
- Teaching experience strongly preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- (Preschool Director credentials a major plus: 24 ECE units, 16 General Ed semester units, 2+ years teaching experience, etc)
Teacher position reports to Campus and School Directors.
To be considered for a position in this dynamic school environment please email cover letter, resume & references to Bonjour@LAClairefontaine.org