Scripps Exploring Academy 9855 Erma Rd #128 San Diego, Ca 92131 Christine Collins, Director
May 17, 2021
Scripps Exploring Academy is a privately owned ChildDevelopment Center located in the Scripps Ranch area. We have infants, toddlers, two’s, three’s, pre-k and advanced pre-k. You may find out more about our school at www.myseaonline.com.
We are currently hiring Potty Training Teachers
· Must have completed the required ECE units (listed further below)!
· We are looking for someone who can work 9:00 – 6:00, but should be flexible overall.
· Starting pay depends on credentials and experience - fully qualified teachers start at $16.50) but are willing to pay more for the right person!
· Duties: Plan, prepare, and implement curriculum for children aged 2 ½ to 3 years. Oversee the care and supervision of their students and set up the learning environment for their continued learning and success.
· Ratio is 1:12, class size is up to 16. This brings the working ratio down to 1:8! We have 2 classrooms, younger and older potty trainers.
· These positions need to be filled IMMEDIATELY.
· We are primarily hiring potty training teachers but need teachers who are experienced and comfortable with all ECE ages and stages. Floater positions are available for older age groups (preschool & pre-k) and we are also hiring infant/toddler teachers.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have a background in child development and a true love for working with children.
· Experience teaching children under the age of 5 years old is required.
· Must have completed: Family, Child, and Community; Principles of Child Development; Infant/Toddler, and an additional 3 ECE units (I will consider someone who is currently enrolled in one of these classes, but you must be fully qualified by the end of the semester and have already completed the Infant/Toddler class).
· Must have strong communication skills, reliable transportation, flexible schedule, and positive work ethic.
· This position requires excellent customer service skills and we expect our employees to have exemplary parent communication.
These positions need to be filled ASAP. We need a full time employee, but I will consider a part time person if you just need to finish out the semester.
· Must have or obtain Livescan fingerprints, TB Test, Physical, and a copy of your transcripts.
· The starting pay is based on your credentials and experience.
· Medical coverage is available after 90 days, holiday pay is available after 90 days, and paid vacation is available after one year.
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume and transcripts so that I can set up an interview time with you.