Admissions Policy and Procedure
Theoria Technical College offers open enrollment. Students may enroll at any time.
1. All applicants are required to complete an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement prior to the start of any program.
2. All applicants must provide a copy of their driver’s license, state identification card, work visa, or passport.
3. All applicants are required to provide a copy of Social Security Card “OR” Copy of fingerprint clearance.
4. All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
5. Applicants without a college transcript, high school diploma or GED certificate are required to take a Wonderlic admissions test.
6. You must complete all admissions requirements and procedures before being considered for acceptance to the school. After receiving your application file, the College President will formally accept or reject your application. You will be notified by letter, phone, or email within 5 business days after completing the Enrollment Agreement.
Theoria Technical College Checklist
We will need the following information for your enrollment
1. Copy of current State of California ID or DL or Passport
2. Copy of Social Security Card “OR” Copy of fingerprint clearance.
3. High School Diploma or Equivalent Documentation such as G.E.D, University, or Community College Transcripts or Diplomas (unofficial is o.k.).
□Application to Enroll □Enrollment Agreement
5. Registration and Tuition Fees must be submitted and paid in full.
6. In order for us to process your application, we must have all of the above information complete and in your file.
Step 1 - Fill out the online enrollment packet. (Pick the class(es) you want or need, Pick the date you would like to attend the lecture, and decide if you want to view the lecture online or come into the campus for on-site).
Step 2 - Pay your school fees (an email with a clickable invoice will be sent to you.)
Step 3 - Receive your coursework (once fees are paid.) You can start homework as soon as you get it.
Step 4 - Attend the 2-day lecture on the scheduled date via online or on-site
Step 5 - Complete and email assignments to email@example.com
Step 6 - Complete and email the practicum timesheet & evaluation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 7 - Once you have attended the lecture, submitted your assignments, and provided your externship (practicum) time sheet and evaluation. Your transcripts will be mailed to you within 5-7 business day. Only one (1) transcript will be mailed. If it is not delivered, for whatever reasons, students are responsible to pay an additional fee. $5 per additional transcript.
Options to submit your completed enrollment application:
Options to pay for your class(es):
- Mail or bring in a check
- Request a clickable invoice via emailed to you (addl. processing fee)
- Request a CC authorization form, you complete with your CC information and send
back to us for processing (addl. processing fee)