Complete Your Online Application here!
To apply to Theoria Technical College, you must complete the online application. Should admission accommodations be needed, please do not hesitate to contact an enrollment advisor.
Admissions Policy and Procedure
Theoria Technical College offers open enrollment. Students may enroll at any time.
1. All applicants are required to complete an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement prior to the start of any program.
2. All applicants must provide a copy of their driver’s license, state identification card, work visa, or passport.
Theoria Technical College Checklist
We will need the following information for your enrollment
1. Copy of current State ID or DL or Passport
2. High School Diploma or Equivalent Documentation such as G.E.D, University, or Community College Transcripts or Diplomas (unofficial is o.k.). If no education documentation is available then a vocational letter from an employer that explains reasons for enrollment is viable.
Application to Enroll
4. Registration and Tuition Fees must be submitted and paid in full.
5. In order for us to process your application, we must have all of the above information complete and in your file.
Step 1 - Fill out the online enrollment packet. (Pick the class(es) you want or need, Pick the date you would like to attend the lecture, and decide if you want to attend the lecture online or come into the campus for on-site).
Step 2 - Pay your school fees (You will be able to do this at the time of submitting your online application)
Step 3 - Receive your coursework (once fees are paid.) You can start homework as soon as you get it.
Step 4 - Attend the 2-day lecture on the scheduled date via online or on-site
Step 5 - Complete and upload all assignments to your student portal
Step 6 - Complete and upload the practicum timesheet & evaluation to your student portal
Step 7 - Once you have attended the lecture, submitted your assignments, and provided your externship (practicum) time sheet and evaluation. Your transcripts will be mailed to you within 5-7 business day. Only one (1) transcript will be mailed. If it is not delivered, at fault of the student for whatever reasons, students are responsible to pay an additional fee. $10 per additional transcript.