We are a Montessori school seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Teacher Assistant and after school Teacher to care for our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classroom, ages 4-6 years. The Teacher Assistant would be responsible for ensuring safety and assisting the teacher in daily classroom activities. The position would include Teacher supervision for our our after school care program, Early Childhood Units are required.
Teacher Assistant Responsibilities:
* Providing a nurturing environment for children to feel secure and learn and grow.
* Assisting in creating and maintaining art curriculum.
* Maintaining and fostering a constructive and ongoing rapport with the children.
* Managing day to day classroom activities, circle time, reading stories, lunch time and playground v supervision.
* Maintaining and replenishing materials and organizing and cleaning the classroom.
* Academic Montessori program to assistant the children in their learning work/materials.
* Supervising children in our after school program.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
Qualifications would include:
* 12 Early Childhood units are required for consideration for the position.
* Full-time position Monday-Friday
* Experience working with young children
* Ability to work as a team player and work independently.
Job Type: Full-time 8:15 to 4:15 Monday through Friday, hours can be subject to be readjusted.
Wages are based on experience and education, including holiday pay.
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Mask requirements are in place.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and contact phone number and email to: Shannon@casamontessoridecarlsbad.com