Discover the Rewards of a Theoria Technical Education!
Theoria Technical College is an institution organized under the Laws of the State of California. Theoria Technical College is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
Theoria was founded to provide convenience, affordability, and flexibility, for quality education to adult learners interested in pursuing a professional career in Early Childhood Education.
1. Our 15-hour lecture can be attended via our On-line, live, and interactive classroom (Distance Education) or on-site is a beautiful well maintained, state of the are the training facility.
2. Our ECE units can be earned in less than 30 days. Depending on each individual students abilities students can earn ECE units on their own timeline.
3. Our instructors all have formal education and have worked or are currently working in the field of early childhood development.
4. We provide the most up-to-date curriculum. In addition, our curriculum is professionally reviewed and assembled by Early Childhood Professionals, Advocates, and Industry Leaders.
5. We understand the importance of familiarizing our students with Community Care Licensing Title 22 Rules and Regulations; so we make sure to help prepare students for a successful career in the field of Early Childhood Development.
So what are you waiting for? Let us know how we can help further your education in early childhood development!
We are very happy to be able to offer a solution to child development professionals and organizations.
Theoria Technical College is a diverse, and supportive community! We set the standard in helping our students become ethical and compassionate leaders who inspire to perform lasting impact on our education system.
Theoria Technical College offers open enrollment. Students may enroll at any time. Upon enrollment, students will receive orientation instruction as to school policies and procedures required to comply with the school, regulations, and outlining established tuition, fees, and charges.